* Select a theme: No matter the occasion, select a theme and color palette to set the tone and inspire everything from the tablescape to the menu.
* Make your menu: Create a simple and delicious menu using fresh ingredients. Try Chef Nate Appleman’s crowd-pleasing frittata with roasted garlic, dill, Parmagiano Reggiano and salami created for Fashion Kitchen (serves 4 to 6).
1. First, roast garlic by placing one head of garlic in the 7.7 ounce CorningWare mini baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Cover with lid and bake for 30 minutes at 375 degrees. When cool, squeeze the garlic from the skin, discard and reserve the garlic.
2. In a bowl, add four large eggs, 2 tablespoons heavy cream, roasted garlic, 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill and salt. Mix with a fork until well incorporated.
3. Pour mixture into 18.6 ounce CorningWare baking dish and place in the oven for about 15 minutes until egg is set.
4. Cut into 1-by-1-inch pieces, top with a piece of folded, thinly sliced salami on a toothpick and serve.
* Set the table: To save time, design and set your table the night before. The key to creating fresh new tablescapes is versatile, white dinnerware paired with interchangeable, bold linens. Boutique by Corelle dinnerware delivers statement-making, subtle sophistication with its embossed design and durable Vitrelle glass. Add silverware, glassware and candles to finish the table.
* Prep and pop: Prep dishes in advance and store them in the fridge before baking and serving. When it’s time to bake, pop them in the oven. CorningWare French White bakeware can go from the fridge to the oven, oven to table, table to fridge or freezer - no need to change dishes for baking, serving and storing. This time-saver will allow you to greet guests as they arrive and avoid last-minute meal prep. The recently refreshed design delivers contemporary style with its iconic fluting, perfect for every table.
* All in the details: Just before guests arrive add vibrant floral arrangements and light candles to set the mood. Enjoy the company of your guests while demonstrating how to entertain fashionably and effortlessly. For more recipe ideas and entertaining tips, visit www.worldkitchen.com.